literally buy me a cat and i will seriously do anything you ask me to
this website is so fucked up
• 16 April 2014 • 106,564 notes
- Worked 80+ hours last week.
- I actually liked working that much.
- I like waking up at 4am and working all day, too bad the company has so many stupid rules that wont allow me to do that again (It was only because the main lady was sick and there was literally no one else to take her shifts). If it was up to me I would work 12 hour days 6 days a week.
- Someone is leaving the dairy department so I was like yo give me some shifts but apparently my boss wants me to work more in bakery. He better give me the full 38 hours.
- This year is all about work and training.
- I need to be around more people with goals and ambition. One of my friends just bought a house (he’s 23). Works about 90 hours on a weekly basis, still fits in training, girlfriend, social life, etc. Spoke to dude at gym. Has big goals, stays on target with training and macro, always on that daily grind. I want to be more like that.
- I tried to avoid coffee for 20 years but damn, it is actually a godsend.
- Unrelated but it always amuses me when my emotions/moods run crazy and then I get my period and I’m all ‘ohhh that makes so much sense.’ Like I was craving and eating sugary crap for days, then one day I was horny as hell in the morning and then full of pure rage for the rest of the afternoon.
- Can it be my birthday yet, I just want my piercings.
• 15 April 2014 • 2 notes
Oh for fucks sake. If you have an appointment, come in on time, not 10 min after we close the fucking doors.
• 12 April 2014
Man I’m so behind at work. I literally do not understand how the bakery department ever made money with only person on at a time. Every day I am supposed to finish at 2pm but 3pm is average and yesterday I was there until 5. I was like ‘awww yeah money coming in’ but apparently if you work 12 hours it’s unpaid for 1.5 hours which sucksss.
Shelves empty out fast. Gonna be behind tomorrow because I didn’t tray up today and boss wants everything full for Saturday because the new regional manager is coming in. Hahahaha there is so much stuff to do I am so stressed.
• 10 April 2014
This is only day 3 of 5am starts and I’ve already put salt in my coffee instead of sugar.
• 9 April 2014 • 2 notes
Emanuelle Ethier :)
Her chest, mannnn
• 8 April 2014 • 171 notes