Sometimes I’ll come on here to write a random update but there’s really nothing to say other than making all kinds of gainzz, meaning things are going well in the gym and from a monetary perspective.
I am only working 45 hours this week so I am slightly relaxed and much less angry.
Now that I think of it, I don’t write anything here because it would just be complaining and whining. Pretty much fuelled by anger most days and it is exhausting.
• 30 July 2014
"Feed a pig bacon."
"Rob a bank."
"Slay the ______ dragon."
"Crash your wedding."
These are the people with goals in life.
(Source: mctired, via heavymetaltofitmetal)
• 30 July 2014 • 464,678 notes
Hmmm I wonder if this is an American movie
• 25 July 2014 • 3 notes
This is the funniest thing to ever happen to Canada
(Source: theone8888, via thekilejohnson)
• 24 July 2014 • 208,233 notes
- pandora is an amazing app
- it is 3am and I start work in 2 hours
- I have a sinus infection and got no sleep because of congestion
- my hair is fabulous
- this week is max out deadlift week but ohh no I had to get sick. I’ll see how I feel by the weekend but I really hope this wont delay my pr
- I desperately need 2 consecutive days off
- how do people work 7 days all the time
- I worked in the grocery department on Tuesday and I miss it so much
- get up cara and make food
- psych up for work, come on
• 24 July 2014 • 1 note
this is so much funnier once you know what a pen license is
Pen License: the ‘graduation’ from pencil to pen teachers will decide if your writing is neat enough and punctual enough to be able to use a pen.
fucking australians what the hell
I thought it was just a joke so I looked it up and its true!
Bitch I was the first in my class to get my pen licence, and my calligraphy licence.
do other countries not have this? I still remember the day I got mine
I was really confused about why someone would have to explain what it is. I did not realise other countries didn’t have this.
• 22 July 2014 • 41,489 notes
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
• 22 July 2014 • 41,344 notes
I am watching The Tomorrow People and it’s kind of strange hearing my name in a tv show because I never have before.
• 22 July 2014
Went for a run today. Saw a dog. Got swooped by a bird (?) Not a magpie and it isn’t swooping season so I’m gonna take a wild guess and say babies.
Overall, running is good.
• 22 July 2014 • 3 notes
Animals that look like toasted marshmallows are just the greatest.
Buns can be toasted marshmallows
And so can cats.
Dogs can also be toasty marshmallows..
Oh my god. THE FLOOF.
Toasted marshmallows everyone.
• 22 July 2014 • 18,645 notes